Saturday, May 16, 2009

Food Boy

What in hell I forgot to watch Food Boy!!! Damn it. When the movie was release, my midterm exam was just around the corner, so i just decide to save my crazy excitement right after the exam finish. That was happen about a year ago!For god sake how can i forgot?!!

Actually, i just bumped up with latest movie from Lucas Grabeel, Lock and Roll Forever. Since my attempt to watch it for online was a failure, I just hit the Wikipedia to dig other movie of Lucas Grabeel. Wel, that's what remind me to food boy...Since Food Boy is the only working link I got, so why not watch this movie first?

This movie was kinda interesting because it's about a boy who's actually in a family of world thousands of recipes and he's gifted a power to produce food trough his palm! How cool is that?! You can never get hungry if you were him, right? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment