Wednesday, May 13, 2009

REVIEW: Twilight

Twilight had totally made me fall in love with vampire! I don’t know that they’re so rich, gorgeous, and hot, got bunch of cool car, have a private bungalow by the jungle, happy family, and playing baseball!!!

Edward and Bella was such a great couple! Besides, the Collin family was so sweet! The made the Italian food for dinner just for Bella! How sweet?!

Besides, I love the part where they have a great family time playing baseball! Apart of Bella? Well of coz not! Since The father Collin had presuppose Bella as close as her daughter! OMG! That’s so sweet!!!

Anyhow, I just reckon that Edward was way to hot for the commoner Bella. Besides, I have no idea why most of the guys use to fall in love on Bella, either.

Thanks a lot to Angah for giving me a copy of this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment